Why buy The Pitch Kit?
The Pitch Kit is a streamlined process to align with your clients, refine your ideas, deliver more effective pitches.
Go in with a Gameplan
Know how to handle the creative brief, run your ideation process, and how to deliver your presentation.
Define exactly what you need to create out of the first meeting. Ask better questions. Eliminate possibilities. And establish, with your client, a clear criteria for what a winning pitch should look like.
Filter Ideas Fast
Create a framework to evaluate your ideas, and speed up your process. Learn how to ideate, test, and refine ideas, based on the criteria you establish with your client.
Know exactly what the client needs to see and hear, in order to award the job to you. Know how to structure your pitch deck and how to present it. Deliver effective pitches that clearly address your client’s goals.
What is included in The Pitch Kit?
- The Pitch Kit Guide. 106 page PDF document to walk you through the entire pitch process. From creative kickoff meeting, to ideation, to final presentation. Complete with examples, scripts, links, and answers to common problems and objections that arise during the pitch process.
- Worksheets. Make sure you get everything you need from the client meeting. Create a structure and filter for what should go into your pitch deck.
- Archive of real pitches. Years of past pitches from creative director Matthew Encina.
What Studios and Creatives Say
The Pitch Kit has been used all over the world, and has helped creatives communicate their ideas effectively, win massive pitches and generate more revenue. But don’t take our word for it. Here is what some of our customers have to say:
Used by design studios, post-production houses, designers, and art directors around the world.
“At first I thought The Pitch Kit was your average tip book. I’m glad I was proven wrong. The Pitch Kit is a well organized and systematized guide to preparing and delivering an effective and persuasive pitch. If pitches are a big part of your role or company, you need this!”
– Beaux Flamiano. Sr Art Director, Acquire BPO
“The pitch kit gave me the secret sauce to come into a creative meeting prepared. I know exactly what I need to ask, need to listen for and prepare for a great pitch. I would recommend it to anyone who lacks clarity and structure in the creative kick off and pitch process.”
– Frank Shi. Co-Founder / Director, Paper Triangles
“The Pitch Kit is a great tool for designers just starting their careers and veterans alike who are on the path to improving their pitching process. Very insightful information and a great resource for example pitches which helped us to hone our process moving forward. Definitely worthwhile purchase and a must have for anyone going into the pitching process.”
– David Hartman. Co-Founder, Creative Director, Werewolf
Tried. Tested. Dare we say it’s Pitch Perfect.
“I’ve been working in the design and post production field for over a decade. I started in this industry as designer and animator, and now I serve as a creative director at Blind. I’ve pitched and won projects for some of my dream clients– Xbox, Playstation, and music artist Coldplay.
As a creative director, I’ve spent years refining my pitch process. Reading books, learning from other directors, and testing out different ideas to see what was most effective. When I first started pitching, my win rate was about 33%– I only won 1 out of 3 pitches. Today, my win rate is above 75%. That’s because I understand the pitch game and have a developed a process to gain clarity and structure. Now when I pitch, I can fully focus my efforts on the ideas that win.”
– Matthew Encina. Creative Director, Blind
DON’T DELAY. LEVEL UP TODAY.
- Click “Add to Cart” and purchase
- You’ll be emailed a link to download the workbook immediately
- Apply the knowledge and exercises on your next pitch engagement
- All of the product updates will be automatically added to your account dashboard