We are looking for an Email Marketing Associate to help us create, execute, and refine our email marketing strategy here at The Futur! Together we will increase reach, revenue and customer delight – all while having a blast.
You’ll be reporting directly to Ben Burns (COO) and you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team.
Area of Responsibility
As our Email Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and improving our email marketing strategy
- Identifying goals and target KPIs for email marketing channel with the management team
- Acquiring new customers through value-based automated email marketing
- Driving repeat purchases from existing customers
- Improving conversion rates for new prospects
- Creating and writing all email campaigns, workflows, broadcasts, and testing strategies
- Designing all email content in proper voice and brand tone
- Testing and optimizing campaign and flow performance over time using data and creativity
Who We’re Looking For
- The ideal candidate can come in so many shapes and sizes. But here’s the basics of what we’re going to be looking for:
- Experienced in email marketing for a DTC company.
- Striking a lovely balance between analytics and creativity. Data-driven creative.
- Goal-driven motivated and loves to get their hands dirty. This is not a role for delegators!
- Goes without saying, but…. please be a great writer
- Individually effective and able to deliver with little oversight/direction
- Able to work both individually and collaboratively
- Brand-conscious and consumer empathetic
- Familiar with using email marketing software. We use Drip, and we love it.
- Basic design skills are a plus. They’re not required, but if you can crop a photo in Photoshop, we’d appreciate it.
Compensation, Situation, & Benefits
- Initially, we are looking for a contractor (freelance) for a long-term basis
- A full-time, salary with benefits will be open at a later date
- We’re absolutely open to remote workers, in fact, we prefer it!
- Note: This is not a design position. It’s not a YouTube personality position. But if you’re interested in those things, we will give you opportunities to learn design through our complete curriculum of design courses (and we have some incredible designers we work with), and opportunities to be on our YouTube Channel (500k subs)
How to Apply & Next Steps
- We do things a little differently here at The Futur. We’re going to hire three email marketers to conduct a week-long, initial assignment. Yep, it’s a paid assignment. From those three candidates, we will choose the person who is the best fit to award the long-term contract.
- To kick things off, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us a brief history of your experience, why you’d want to work at The Futur and tell us a story of how you crushed a campaign in the past. Bonus points for creativity.
- Include any related work/samples, your monthly rate, and your availability to start.
- Please put Email Marketing Associate in the subject line
- We will select candidates for an interview by April 26, 2019.