The Futur is seeking a marketing intern! While this is a junior-level position, given that we are small team, there is growth opportunity for the right person that wants to take initiative and commits to the success of our brand. What we’re looking for is someone who is interested in and/or has experience in:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Marketing + Automation
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Advertising
- Web Analytics
- Content Creation and Distribution
What We’re Looking For:
- A motivated and resourceful self-learner. We’re looking for evidence of your ability to teach yourself things in a short amount of time.
- Comfortable with technology. You must be able to independently learn new tools and software. Basic programming knowledge/familiarity with front-end web dev is a bonus.
- Independent and self-motivated. You must be able to keep track of your projects and organize your own work process.
- Enthusiastic about digital marketing. You don’t have to come from a digital marketing background, but you must be keen to learn about it.
- A strong writer. You need to be able to communicate your ideas with precision and clarity.
- This is an entry-level position for someone with 0-2 years of experience.
Why Would You Join Us?
We’re not accepting applications from agencies.
This position is in-house at our Santa Monica, CA offices.
Want to apply?
Shoot your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to know what skills you’re bringing to the table and what you want to learn from working with us.