Have you read article Ten Things You Should Do Now To Get More Clients? TLDR? Just give us the booklist already. Okay.
You’ve seen my booklist before, but if I had to pick just 10, here’s my list for the top ten essential business books all creatives need to read. Business philosopher, Jim Rohn, writes in his book, 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness, “Income rarely exceeds personal development.” If that’s true, you have a lot of work to do. If you want to charge more, become more valuable, come up with better solutions, then you need to know more. You shouldn’t expect different results if you continue doing the same thing.
Now, go devour these 10 books and commit their lessons to memory. See what kind of person you become in the pursuit of achieving your goal. By making a purchase through any of our affiliate links, we receive a very small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps us on our mission to provide quality education to you. Thank you.
- 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness by Jim Rohn
- The Win Without Pitching Manifesto by Blair Enns
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Zag by Marty Neumeier
- Power of Self Confidence by Brian Tracy
- Show Your Work by Austin Kleon
- Creative Strategies and the Business of Design by Douglas Davis
- Influence the Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh